Acceptance of Terms
Registration and Eligibility.
You shall not:
• create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission;
• use a User Name that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
• use a User Name or MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
• use a User Name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User Name in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. password. You shall never use another user's account without such other user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
If you use a mobile device, please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree that you will update your account information on the Services within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. Content
The Service contains Content specifically provided by MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
We may use your User Submissions in a number of different ways in connection with the Site, Service and MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.’s business as MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. may determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms, and applications (“Third Party Media”). By submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.'s (and its successors and assigns') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions in connection with their use of the Site, Service and Third Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC..
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated; that MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Service. However, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be shared with others) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions.
Rules and Conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a)take any action or (b)upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
• you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
• is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. in its sole discretion;
• constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
• other than appropriate use of an Add-to Link, involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.'s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
• contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. or any third party;
• impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.;
• includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
If the User Submission includes a photograph, MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.'s sole discretion shall apply. MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
• take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.'s (or its third party providers') infrastructure;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
• bypass any measures MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
• run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service;
• use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
• harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
• modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.;
• decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
• copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
• otherwise take any action in violation of MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.'s guidelines and policies.
Feedback and Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
For information on MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.’s Feedback and Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy, please submit to email@example.com.
Third Party Sites and Services
Save to the extent required by law, MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what Content you access via the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
You release us from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such individuals in person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals.
THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC., AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
ALL LIABILITY OF MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC., ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SAVE THAT, IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT LIABILITY OF MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC., ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS (AS APPLICABLE) HAS ARISEN, THE TOTAL OF SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC., NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC., ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK FOR:
• INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
• LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
• LOSS OF REVENUE;
• LOSS OF GOODWILL;
• LOSS OF DATA;
• LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
• WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
• COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUE GOODS OR SERVICES.
Integration and Severability
Last Updated: 9/9/2016